Banco Nacional de Cuba´s Representative Office in Paris, France was inaugurated on August 21, 2003. At present, Mrs.Mirelys León Marrero is the representative officer acting as Director.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF ITS CREATION
- To pay especial attention to relations with central and commercial Banks, with which correspondent arrangements are established, relations with insurance companies and Economic and Commerce Ministries, as well as all operations with institutions in the country in which the representative office is established or the area under its attention.
- To participate and support negotiations carried out with authorities of the countries under its attention, according to instructions received.
- To support the Head Office in the accomplishment of all obligations acquired.
- To explore the possibility of obtaining new financial capacities.
- To keep and stretch collaboration relations with the Embassy and other representative offices of Cuban entities, providing financial advising and support.
- To make links with foreign enterprises allowing to locate projects and lead the foreign counterpart towards the Cuban Banking System and the real business possibilities with Cuba.
- To support the celebration of events in Cuba organized by Banco Nacional de Cuba or by the Cuban Banking System.
- To keep the Head Office updated about all economic and financial information of countries under its area of attention.
Mrs. Mirelys León Marrero
33 1 44490800
ADDRESS :6, rue Bargue, 75015 Paris, Francia