Banco Nacional de Cuba´s Representative Office in the People´s Republic of China started its activities under license issued in August 18, 1999, having so far 19 years of uninterrupted work in that country. There is Mr Lázaro Luis Hernández Polledo acting as Representative Director of the office.
MAIN OBJECTIVES OF ITS CREATION
- To manage, promote and coordinate the exchange among Banco Nacional de Cuba´s Head office and Chinese banking and financial institutions, as a means of support of bilateral commerce between the two countries.
- To stimulate collaboration with Chinese entities participating in bilateral commerce with Cuba.
- To advise Cuban commercial or business missions visiting China about financial aspects of contracting.
- To advise representative offices of Cuban enterprises and entities regarding projects for short, medium and long term, as well as to the functioning of export credit insurance.
- To carry out market studies and research in order to support the exchange among Banco Nacional de Cuba´s Head office and Chinese banking and financial institutions.
Mr. Lázaro Luis Hernández Polledo
ADDRESS: Jingtai Tower Room 710 No. 24, Jianguomen Wai Street, Beijing 100022, China